Table of contents
A Sortd Alternative Enhancing Customer Support
Top 11 Sortd Alternatives for Your Business
Table of contents
Imagine this scenario: your inbox is overflowing with emails. Emails from customers (or other external stakeholders),emails from your own team members, and also ones from other teams and departments in the company.
Without a robust system in place to organize, track, and prioritize these emails, things can get quite overwhelming – both for you and your team.
This is where a tool like Sortd for Gmail can help. It can help you organize emails and tasks so that you can work efficiently having the context of every email.
Sortd for Gmail is a tool that transforms your Gmail inbox into a customizable, task-oriented workspace. It allows users to organize emails into lists, prioritize tasks directly within Gmail, and manage workflows with a visually intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
But here’s the catch: while Sortd for Gmail comes with several benefits, it’s not a one-size-fits-all solution. Businesses often find themselves seeking a Sortd alternative due to reasons such as feature limitations or performance issues.
Recognizing this need, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide to the top 11 Sortd alternatives, each tailored to fit different business needs.
Whether you’re a startup or an enterprise, you’ll find the perfect tool that helps you manage team email communication.
Table of Contents
- What is Sortd?
- Why Look For Sortd Alternative?
- Top 11 Sortd Alternatives for Your Business
- Key Features To Look For In A Sortd Alternative
- How to Choose The Best Sortd Alternative
What is Sortd?
Sortd for Gmail is an email management and productivity tool designed for Gmail users. It offers a unique way to transform the traditional email inbox into a customizable, Kanban-style task board. This tool enhances email organization by allowing users to sort emails into different lists and categories, making it easier to prioritize and manage tasks and projects directly from their inbox.
Here’s why businesses opt for Sortd for their email management efforts:
- Enhanced Email Organization: Sortd helps declutter the inbox by converting emails into tasks, which can be organized in a visually intuitive manner.
- Improved Task Management: It provides a platform for users to track their to-dos, follow-ups, and deadlines efficiently within Gmail.
- Centralized Project Overview: It provides a centralized view of all tasks and emails associated with specific projects, enabling users to track project progress and important communications in one place.
While Sortd is quite a useful email management tool, there are a couple of limitations that make businesses look for an alternative. Here’s why.
Why Look For Sortd Alternative?
Businesses often look for a better alternative to Sortd because of the following issues with the tool:
- Performance Issues: Users have reported occasional performance issues with Sortd, such as slow loading time or lags, particularly when dealing with a large volume of emails or tasks.
- Feature Limitations: While Sortd is great for basic email organization, it lacks many important features, like integration with task boards and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools like Salesforce. Also, it provides every user with a single personal board which is private. This means that no email or tasks created can be shared with others. The product also lacks automation features, and one cannot create custom fields within the board.
- Slow Customer Support – Users have reported that Sortd’s customer support can be slow to respond to queries. This delay can be particularly frustrating for businesses that rely on timely assistance.
Top 11 Sortd Alternatives for Your Business
Having explored the reasons Sortd may not be the right tool for your business, let’s explore the best Sortd alternatives available in the market.
|Zendesk Support Suite
|No trial period, but has a free plan
|14 days for the premium plan only
|Not available on the website
|No trial period, but has a free plan
Hiver stands out as one of the top alternatives to Sortd, especially for businesses that aim to prioritize seamless email management and collaboration with teammates within Gmail.
The best part about Hiver is that it transforms the Gmail interface into a dynamic workspace, where teams can assign, track, and collaborate on incoming emails. With features like notes and @mentions, shared drafts, and shared labels, Hiver enables powerful email collaboration without the need for Ccs and forwards, or external tools.
And since it works inside Gmail, there’s literally no learning curve. Simply install Hiver’s Chrome extension and your team is good to get started.
- Email Management: Hiver turns business queries into actionable tasks and helps assign them to team members directly from Gmail, ensuring accountability and visibility into who is working on what email.
- Notes and @mentions: This feature allows team members to add contextual notes beside emails. You can also @mention your colleagues within these notes for seamless internal communication.
- Shared Drafts: This feature allows multiple team members to collaborate in order to compose and edit email drafts in real-time. It facilitates teamwork in crafting responses, ensuring consistency and accuracy in shared communications.
- Automations: Hiver enables rule-based automation for assigning specific emails to specific team members. You can also setup round-robin assignments where incoming emails are distributed in an equitable manner.
- Helpdesk functionalities: In addition to managing emails, Hiver enables teams to handle other channels – live chat, phone, knowledge base, and more – from Gmail. It also offers powerful analytics and integrations, all of which make Hiver an effective customer support platform.
- 24*7 Customer Support: Hiver offers 24/7 support, ensuring your support team can get assistance with the product at any time, from anywhere.
Best Suited For:
Companies of all sizes that use Gmail for their business communication. Beneficial for those looking to streamline email management or invest in a handy customer support tool – without having to learn any complex software.
- The biggest advantage of Hiver is that it works within the Gmail interface. This completely eliminates the need for adapting to a new product as there’s hardly any learning curve.
- Hiver comes with a comprehensive set of email management functionalities, including email tags, and assignments These features are designed to drive accountability and ensure no email goes unattended.
- The software offers smart analytics feature providing detailed insights and data on team performance and query resolution. This enables businesses to track key metrics, assess efficiency, and make data-driven decisions to improve team productivity and email management strategies.
- Hiver’s templates feature allows users to create, share and use pre-written email templates for consistent and efficient communication. This is particularly useful for responding to common queries, saving time and ensuring uniformity in customer interactions.
- Hiver offers advanced automation capabilities such as conditional routing and skill-based routing. These features automate routine tasks, allowing your team to focus more on complex issues.
- Hiver offers robust integration capabilities with popular platforms such as Asana, JIRA, Zapier and messaging apps like Slack and WhatsApp. This ensures efficient workflow management and data syncing across multiple platforms.
- As Hiver works on top of Gmail, it might not be the ideal solution for organizations using other office suites.
Here’s what a Hiver user has to say about the product:
Hiver’s pricing plan includes:
- Lite Plan: Priced at $15/month/user, billed annually.
- Pro Plan: Priced at $39/month/user, billed annually
- Elite Plan: Priced at $59/month/user, billed annually.
DragApp emerges as another Sortd alternative, particularly for businesses seeking an all-in-one workspace within G-suite.
It’s designed to streamline email management, enhance team collaboration, and optimize task assignments. This makes DragApp a powerful tool for those looking to centralize their workflows in one accessible location, reducing the need for multiple platforms.
- Shared Inboxes and Boards: Drag transforms Gmail into a shared workspace, enabling easy management of group emails like support@ and sales@. It also offers Kanban-style task boards, a visual organizational tool that enhances task tracking and project management. This allows teams to see the status of various tasks and emails at a glance.
- Email and Task Assignments: Allows assigning emails and tasks to team members for better accountability and efficiency.
- Collaboration Tools: Includes features like shared drafts, @mentions, and collision detection for ensuring smoother collaboration.
- Custom Automation and Analytics: Automates repetitive tasks and provides actionable insights to improve team performance.
Best Suited For:
Ideal for teams that rely on Gmail for their daily workflows and require a unified platform for email management, and team collaboration.
- Integrates seamlessly with Gmail, providing a familiar interface for users.
- Enhances collaboration with shared inboxes, boards, and real-time communication tools.
- Offers powerful automation and customizations to streamline workflows.
- Provides clear visibility into tasks and their statuses.
- Offers templates to provide faster responses to common customer questions.
- Since it works on top of Gmail, it may not suit businesses using other email clients.
- Some users find the learning curve to be steep, making it difficult to get used to the product.
- The app glitches now and then. This can make life difficult for users.
Here’s what a user in G2 has to say about DragApp:
DragApp’s pricing plan includes:
- Free Plan: Completely free for upto 3 users
- Stater Plan: Priced at $8/month/user, billed annually
- Plus Plan: Priced at $12/month/user, billed annually.
- Pro Plan: Priced at $12/month/user, billed annually.
Gmelius is tailored for teams that leverage Gmail as their central hub for communication and collaboration.
The tool extends Gmail’s capabilities beyond 1:1 email communication. With Gmelius, teams can collaborate faster, manage projects seamlessly, and build efficient workflows for emails.
- Shared inbox functionality: Gmelius offers a unified shared inbox within Gmail. Teams can assign emails and track their status, ensuring accountability at all times.
- Kanban Boards for Gmail: Transforms email conversations into visual task boards, offering an intuitive way to manage projects and workflows.
- Email Automation Tools: Streamlines workflow with features like automated email sequences and scheduled sending, reducing manual effort across the team.
- Versatile Integrations: Connects with other productivity tools, like Trello, Zoom, Slack, etc., enhancing team collaboration.
Best suited for:
Teams and businesses that use Gmail as their primary communication tool.
- Offers a wide range of features from shared inboxes to kanban boards, catering to diverse team needs within one platform.
- Facilitates effortless task tracking and management of projects directly within the Gmail interface.
- Offers analytics and reporting capabilities, providing valuable insights into team performance and email conversation metrics.
- May have a learning curve for new users. Takes time to utilize all features fully.
- Primarily focused on Gmail, which may not suit teams using other email clients.
- Can be on the expensive side. For instance, the starting price of Hiver is $15/user/month, while Gmelius’s plan starts from $24/user/month. This is way expensive than Hiver.
Here’s a user review of Gmelius on G2:
Gmelius’s pricing plan includes:
- Growth Plan: Priced at $24/month/user, billed annually.
- Pro Plan: Priced at $36/month/user, billed annually.
Recommended read: Gmelius vs DragApp: What to Choose in 2023 (Comparison)
Streak is a versatile and powerful CRM tool that works inside Gmail. It caters to those who require a more CRM-focused approach to email management, and transforms Gmail into a central hub for managing sales, projects, and customer support.
- CRM Functionalities in Gmail: Integrates a full-fledged CRM system within Gmail, allowing users to manage customer relationships and sales processes directly from their inbox.
- Email Tracking and Scheduling: Enables users to track when their emails are opened and schedule emails to be sent at a later time.
- Mail Merge and Templates: Facilitates sending bulk emails with the mail merge feature and allows for the creation of reusable email templates to save time.
- Customizable Views and Fields: Provides flexibility to customize the CRM interface and fields according to specific business needs.
Best Suited For:
Businesses and teams that are looking to improve their sales, business development, and customer support efforts.
- Streak’s integration with Gmail allows for a smooth, unified experience, eliminating the need to switch between different applications.
- Streak offers an extensive range of CRM functionalities, from tracking sales pipelines to managing customer support queries.
- Streak enhances Gmail’s native functionalities with advanced features like email tracking, which notifies teams when their emails are opened, and lets them schedule emails.
- Streak offers multiple email management features that require extensive learning to use them effectively. This might be overwhelming for users seeking a simple email management tool.
- Many users face integration issues with other productivity tools.
- The product is Gmail-centric, so it may not suit businesses using other email platforms.
Streak’s pricing plan includes:
- Free Plan: Completely free, offering basic CRM features.
- Solo Plan: Priced at $15 for a team of 4 users/month, billed annually
- Pro Plan: Priced at $49/month/user, billed annually.
- Pro+ Plan: Priced at $69/month/user, billed annually.
- Enterprise Plan: Priced at $129/month/user, billed annually.
Mixmax is a powerful email marketing tool that can be a reliable Sortd alternative. It provides features like email tracking, scheduling, and automated sequences, which are particularly useful for sales and marketing teams.
- Engaging Sequences: Enables the creation of personalized sequences across email, phone, and social media to increase engagement with prospects and customers.
- Performance Tracking: Offers reporting on top-performing content and the ability to track open rates, replies, clicks, and attachment performance.
- Workflow Automation: Enhances sales and customer service with automated messages and CRM updates, along with building rules that support business processes.
- Scheduling of Meetings: Simplifies meeting scheduling with one-click availability thereby reducing back-and-forth coordination.
- Extensive Integrations: Connects with popular apps such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Slack, DocuSign, and Zoom to boost productivity and maintain data consistency.
Best Suited For:
Sales teams, account executives, and customer success teams who use Gmail as their primary communication tool and need advanced customer engagement and tracking capabilities.
- Directly integrates with Gmail, offering a cohesive experience without the need to switch between different platforms.
- Enhances email capabilities with advanced tracking, scheduling, and personalized engagement.
- Streamlines sales processes with workflow automation and CRM integrations, improving overall team efficiency.
- Many users have found frequent glitches like screen freezing and integration issues with other apps.
- Can have a steep learning curve in order to utilize all the features.
- Pricing plans can be expensive.
Here’s what a user says about Mixmax in G2
Mixmax’s pricing plan includes:
- Free Plan: Completely free and includes basic features like email scheduling and tracking
- SMB Plan: Priced at $29/month billed annually
- Growth Plan: Priced at $49 for a team of 4 users/month, billed annually
- Growth+Salesforce Plan: Priced at $69/month/user, billed annually.
- Enterprise Plan: You have to contact their team to know about the pricing.
6. Zendesk Support Suite
Zendesk Support Suite is an advanced customer service software offering a comprehensive set of tools to manage customer interactions across various channels.
It stands out for its extensive customer support capabilities, making it ideal for businesses that prioritize customer engagement and support.
- Multi-Channel Support: Offers support across various channels like email, chat, phone, and social media, ensuring a unified customer experience.
- Advanced Ticketing System: Manages customer queries and issues through an efficient ticketing system. It also enables easy tracking and resolution of support requests.
- Automation and AI: Incorporates automation for routine tasks and AI-powered suggestions to enhance support agents’ productivity.
- Knowledge Base and Self-Service: Provides features to create a comprehensive knowledge base, enabling customers to find answers independently.
- Reporting and Analytics: Delivers insights into support performance and customer satisfaction, helping to drive continuous improvement.
Best Suited For:
Zendesk Support Suite is ideal for medium to large businesses that require a robust customer support system across multiple channels. It is also beneficial for those looking to provide a comprehensive self-service option to their customers.
- Multi-channel support capabilities ensure a seamless customer support experience.
- Automation features save time and improve efficiency in handling customer queries.
- Comprehensive reporting tools provide valuable insights into customer interactions and support performance.
- Since Zendesk is packed with multiple features, it can be complicated to understand and use them – especially for smaller businesses or those with simpler customer support needs.
- Can have limited customization abilities making it difficult to tailor to many businesses’ specific needs.
- The cost may be higher compared to other alternatives, making it less suitable for small businesses with limited budgets. For instance, the starting price of Hiver is $15/user/month, while Zendesk’s pricing starts from $55/month.
Here’s what a user says about Zendesk
Zendesk Support Suite’s pricing plan includes:
- Suite Team: Priced at $55 for a team of 4 users/month, billed annually
- Suite Growth: Priced at $89/user/month, billed annually
- Suite Professional: Priced at $115/month/user, billed annually.
- Enterprise: You have to contact their team to know about the pricing.
Front is a customer communication platform that serves as a great Sortd alternative, particularly for businesses focused on streamlining customer interactions. It offers a centralized platform for managing communications across various channels, making it a powerful tool for customer support.
- Centralized Communication: Front consolidates messages from email, social media, SMS, and more into a single platform, eliminating the need to switch between different tabs or applications.
- Automated Query Routing:Utilizes rules to automate customer query assignments based on conditions. This ensures queries reach the right team members.
- Customer History Integration: Offers visibility into customer history alongside ongoing conversations, aiding in personalized and informed responses.
- Workflow Optimization and Analytics: Provides tools to track key metrics like response time and customer satisfaction and offers insights into team performance.
- App Integrations: Seamlessly integrates with other systems like Jira, Zoom, Shopify, and more, syncing customer data and enhancing workflow management.
Best Suited For:
Teams in customer support, sales, and operations,who require a unified platform to manage various communication channels and collaborate effectively on customer queries.
- Provides a unified inbox for managing communications from multiple channels.
- Enhances team collaboration with features like shared drafts and internal comments.
- Streamlines workflow with robust automation and integrations with other apps.
- May require a period of adjustment and training to leverage all its capabilities fully.
- Can be expensive for many businesses. For instance, the starting price of Hiver is $15/user/month, while Front’s pricing starts from $19/user/month.
Front’s pricing plan includes:
- Starter Plan: Priced at $19/users/month billed annually
- Growth Plan: Priced at $59/users/month billed annually
- Scale Plan: Priced at $99/month/user, billed annually.
- Premiere Plan: Priced at $299/month/user, billed annually.
Recommended read: Front vs Zendesk : A detailed comparison guide
ClickUp is another highly versatile productivity tool that serves as an effective alternative to Sortd. It offers a set of highly useful project management and collaborative features. It’s designed to cater to a wide range of organizational needs, combining elements of task management, document handling, goal setting, and time tracking in a single platform.
- Comprehensive Task Management: Offers detailed task creation and tracking, including subtasks, dependencies, and custom statuses.
- Customizable Views: Users can switch between multiple views like list, board, calendar, and Gantt charts, catering to different project management preferences.
- Goal Tracking: Provides features for setting, tracking, and updating goals, aligning individual tasks with broader team objectives.
- Time Management Tools: Includes time tracking and reporting features, aiding in productivity analysis and time allocation.
Best Suited For:
Teams of all sizes and industries looking for an all-in-one project management solution.
- Offers a highly customizable platform, allowing teams to tailor it to their specific workflow needs.
- Comprehensive feature set covering basic task management to complex project planning functionalities.
- Seamlessly integrates with a wide array of other tools like GitHub, GitLab, Toggl, Harvest, etc.
- Users may find the tool to be complex to use and might involve a steep learning curve.
- ClickUp offers a mobile app for android and iOS users; however, it might not have all the features available in the desktop version like apple and windows.
- A lot of users experience frequent bugs in the tool.
ClickUps pricing plan includes:
- Free Forever: Free plan for personal use.
- Unlimited: Priced at $7/users/month billed annually
- Business: Priced at $12/month/user, billed annually.
- Enterprise: You will have to contact their sales team for customized pricing.
Trello is a popular project management tool known for its simplicity and visual approach to task organization. Trello is particularly effective for users seeking a tool with an emphasis on visualization – like that of a to-do list and collaboration.
- Kanban-style Boards: Trello’s core feature is its board and card system, which allows users to create, organize, and prioritize tasks in a highly visual format.
- Customizable Lists and Cards: Users can create lists to represent different stages of a project (Eg: To do, Under Review, Done, etc.) and add cards for individual tasks, which can be customized with descriptions, checklists, and due dates.
- Team Collaboration: Helps collaborate on boards, with features like assigning tasks, adding comments, and attaching files.
- Integrations: Offers integration with various third-party applications like Slack, Jira, and Evernote, enhancing its functionality for different use cases.
- Automations: Trello’s built-in automation tool, Butler, allows users to automate common actions within boards to streamline workflows.
Best Suited For:
SMEs and enterprises that need a straightforward tool for organizing tasks and projects.
- Simple, intuitive, and user-friendly interface, making it easy for new users to adopt.
- Highly customizable, allowing users to tailor boards and cards to their specific project needs.
- Strong collaborative features, facilitating teamwork and communication within the platform.
- The simplicity of the tool can be a limitation for users needing advanced task management features.
Here’s what a Trello user has to say about the product
Trello’s pricing plan includes:
- Free: Free for individual or small teams with basic task organization features.
- Standard: Priced at $5/users/month billed annually
- Premium: Priced at $10/month/user, billed annually.
- Enterprise: Priced at $17.5/month/user, billed annually.
Recommended read: 10 Best Gmail Add-Ons to Boost Your Productivity 
FLOW-e is a visual task and email management tool that serves as a good alternative to Sortd. It transforms your email inbox into a Kanban board, making it a suitable tool for managing tasks and emails in a visually structured way.
- Kanban-style Email Management: Converts your email inbox into a Kanban board, allowing you to visualize and organize emails as tasks.
- Task and Workflow Customization: Offers the ability to create custom workflows, task lists, and labels to categorize and prioritize emails and tasks.
- Time Management Tools: Includes features like calendar integration and timeline views to help manage deadlines and appointments.
- Collaboration Features: Facilitates team collaboration with shared boards and task assignments.
Best Suited For:
Teams who handle a significant volume of emails, and need an integrated platform to convert these emails into actionable tasks within their inbox.
- Provides a visual approach to manage and organize emails as tasks.
- Customizable workflows and task categorization cater to varied organizational needs.
- Offers features like task tracking and timeline views, reducing the need for multiple tools.
- Only available for Gmail and Microsoft Outlook users. So businesses using other domains may not be able to use this tool.
Here’s a user review from G2
FLOW-e’s pricing plan includes:
- Personal: Free for upto two email accounts.
- Team: You will have to contact sales for customized pricing.
Copper is a CRM platform that is suited for SaaS and other businesses on the Google Workspace ecosystem.
This tool specializes in streamlining and enhancing customer interactions directly from Gmail. It automates various CRM tasks, such as data entry and pipeline management, and provides insightful analytics for sales and customer interactions.
- CRM Functionality: Offers comprehensive CRM features, including lead and contact management, sales pipeline tracking, and reporting.
- Project Management: Provides project and task management capabilities like task assignments, timeline tracking, status updates, and more. This enables users to track project progress and deadlines.
- Automation and Workflows: Offers automation functionalities to streamline repetitive tasks and manage workflows efficiently.
- Customizable Fields and Templates: Allows users to customize fields and create templates for reports, emails, and more, to fit specific business needs.
Best Suited For:
Medium-sized businesses and enterprises that use Google Workspace and need a CRM tool that integrates smoothly with their existing email and calendar apps.
- Comprehensive CRM features make it easy to manage customer relationships and sales pipelines.
- User-friendly interface and customization options make it adaptable to various business requirements.
- Many users find its reporting features are not quite advanced.
- The integration with Google Workspace means it might not be the best fit for businesses that don’t use Google’s suite of tools.
- Can be on the expensive side.
Here’s what a Copper user says about the tool
Copper’s pricing plan includes:
- Basic: Priced at $25/users/month billed annually
- Professional: Priced at $59/month/user, billed annually.
- Business: Priced at $119/month/user, billed annually.
Key Features To Look For In A Sortd Alternative
When looking for a Sortd alternative, there are several key features to consider to help you choose the right one for your business.
- Email Integration: The Sortd alternative you choose should integrate seamlessly with your primary email service. This provides a unified experience where emails can be easily organized and managed.
- Task Management: Look for a tool that gives you the ability to convert emails into tasks, set deadlines, and track progress, which is essential for being on top of various projects and responsibilities.
- Collaboration Features: Features such as shared inboxes, shared labels, task assignments, and notes and @mentions are vital for team collaboration.
- Customization and Flexibility: The ability to customize layouts, workflows, and categorizations according to specific business needs helps in adapting the tool to your unique processes.
- Automation Capabilities: Automating repetitive tasks such as assigning and scheduling emails can significantly reduce manual workload.
- Security and Compliance: Ensure the tool adheres to industry standards for data security and privacy, especially while handling sensitive information.
- User-friendly Interface: A straightforward and intuitive interface reduces the learning curve helping your team adapt to the tool faster
- Analytics and Reporting: Tools with analytics features offer valuable insights by analyzing patterns in email and task management. This helps in making well-informed decisions by understanding how emails and tasks are handled, leading to improved productivity and efficiency.
- Customer Support: Reliable customer support from the service provider is essential, especially for resolving product issues swiftly without much hassle.
- Pricing: Look for tools that offer good value for money. It should provide options to scale up as the business evolves. You should be able to start with a basic plan and then upgrade to a higher plan smoothly – without denting your company’s budget.
- Integration with Other Tools: Look for compatibility with other software used in your business, such as CRM systems, project management tools, and calendars.
How to Choose The Best Sortd Alternative
Choosing the best Sortd alternative for your business involves considering several factors to ensure the tool aligns with your specific needs and objectives. Here are key pointers to guide your decision:
- Assess Your Business Needs: Understand the primary requirements of your business. Do you need advanced task management features, CRM functionalities, or simple email organization functionalities?
- Ease of Use: Consider the learning curve. A tool that’s easy to adopt across your team can save time and resources.
- Integration with Existing Tools: Ensure the alternative works well with other tools you use, like CRM systems or project management software.
- Collaboration Features: If teamwork is essential, choose a tool that enhances collaboration with features like shared inboxes or task assignments.
- Security and Compliance: Verify the tool’s compliance with data protection regulations, especially if you handle sensitive information.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Evaluate pricing against features offered. A tool that scales with your business while staying within budget is ideal.
If you are looking for a good Sortd alternative, Hiver can be an option to try out. This Gmail-based platform offers features like shared inbox, notes, workload assignment, tags, and rule-based automation – all of which make team collaboration and task management a lot easier.
Additionally, its 24/7 customer support makes the tool even more reliable. No matter when and where you are stuck with a product issue, Hiver’s support team is available to help you out!
This blend of features, combined with its user-friendly interface, makes Hiver a convincing and practical alternative to Sortd.
Take a free trial to try its features.