We're very excited about what we're building, and if you love to code and are looking to build something great, we're sure you'd have a great time working with us at Hiver. We're hiring for our development team in Bangalore(India), and we're looking for you if:
- Care highly about user experience. We're fanatic about it.
- You can understand what we're trying to do with our product, and translate that into clean, modular code.
- You can have scale and security+privacy considerations running as parallel threads in your mind every minute you spend designing and writing code.
- Once you know what needs to be accomplished, you can work completely independently.
- Have a "sense of design" - can tell good design from bad.
- You have seen scale closely and have worked on scaling up an application to a very large number of users.
- Know your way around on Linux like a Pro.
What you'll be working on:
- The next version of our product that would make Gmail do some serious acrobatics.
- Scaling up our application to handle a very large number of users.
- A lot of machine learning and intelligent heuristics based approaches to making our product more intelligent.
- Making content discovery on our product easier, more engaging and fun.
What we're offering:
- Lots of fun as we build and scale a world-class, very complex and very interesting product that has a global market.
- Market Level (or better than that) salary. Stock Options can be considered.
- Dinner excursions - Fortnightly. Outings - Quarterly. Beer in the fridge - Always.
Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also catch us on Twitter at @nitnand and @nirajr.